Tuesday, February 7, 2012

7.《Friend》

《Friend》
Since when we learned this word?
When we are in the kindergarten?
Nope? When we are in primary school?
Ermm... I guess I already forget.

《Friend》
According to the dictionary, it can be defined as:
[A person other than a family member, 
spouse or lover 
whose company one enjoys 
and towards whom one feels affection.]
Hmm... seem that he/she is an important person in our life

For me, I really agree with this statement
《Friend》 really important to me
I always find someone to accompany me
I always find someone to share my joy and my sorrow
Even now, when I wish to go somewhere
A question always come to my head
Is there any《Friend》willing to go with me?
"I want to go eat XXX, who is willing to go with me?"
"Today I want to watch a movie, who is willing to go with me?"
"So hot, go shopping mall have a walk? who is willing to go with me?"
"Hey, there is a function tomorrow, who is willing to go with me?"
Well, I hardly think to go out by my own.

I am very glad that
There's always at least one 《Friend》
Answer my doubt with a simple "Yes" and "What is the time"
It is nice to meet you since ten years ago.
Thanks, My《Friend》 , my《Bro》

No comments: