Saturday, December 15, 2012

15.12 Life still going on...

Life still going on...
Repeating the same stuffs again and again:
Waked up in the early of 5.30am;
Arrived at the company at 6.30am;
Take a short nap about 30min;
Waked up by the office lighting when it is time to start the daily task;
Boot the PC and open the software required for my tasks;
Keep on with my modelling using the stupid unfriendly software;
Convert the modelling into the construction drawings in 2D format using the lousy old version AutoCAD;
Keep on editing the amended drawings which have been submitted to my lead;
Doing these for the whole day until the evening;
Packed up my stuffs and leave the company when it is the time;
Jamming with others at the checkpoint;
Take around one hour to reach the place I currently lived;
Put on my swimming trunks and jumped into the pool swim over 30mins;
Have my dinner if I remember to ask my housemate pack the food for me;
Facebook and movies about 2hours;
Shut down the laptop and went to sleep...

Restart the routing again...
The same things for the next day;
The same schedule with slightly or without any changes;
Repeated for the past three month;
It's quite amazed that, I still keep on with it;
I guess, It's already a part of my life style;
Even though I does not like it much... 


No comments: